- 1/2 cup Oros Lite (concentrate only)
- 1 cup Mrs Ball’s lite chutney
- 1 cup Crosse & Blackwell mayonnaise lite
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 10 baby potatoes (or 3 large potatoes, cut in quarters)
- 8 chicken pieces
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Tastic Brown Basmati, To Serve
- Heat oven to 180°C. Grease an ovenproof dish.
- Pack chicken pieces and potatoes in ovenproof dish and season with salt & pepper.
- Scatter green pepper and onion over chicken and potatoes.
- Mix Oros lite, chutney and mayonnaise and pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Bake for 50 mins or until potatoes are soft. Turn on the grill for the last 10 minutes to ensure chicken skin is crispy and brown and sauce is thick and sticky.
- Serve as is, or with Tastic Brown Basmati Rice for a delicious dinner.
Tastic Nature's Brown Basmati Rice
Cookies help us improve your website experience.