- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Thumb-sized piece of ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 small pack coriander, stalks finely chopped, leaves roughly shredded
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 can All Gold Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 can Red Kidney Beans, in water
- Cooked Tastic Brown Basmati Rice, to serve
Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a low-medium heat.
Add the onion and a pinch of salt and cook slowly, stirring occasionally, until softened and just starting to colour.
Add the garlic, ginger and coriander stalks and cook for a further 2 minutes, until fragrant.
Add the spices to the pan and cook for another 1 minute, by which point everything should smell aromatic. Add in chopped tomatoes and kidney beans in their water and bring to the boil.
Turn down the heat and simmer for 15 minutes until the curry is thick.
Season to taste and serve with the basmati rice and the coriander leaves.
Tastic Nature's Brown Basmati Rice
Cookies help us improve your website experience.