- 200 g gluten-free white flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 284 ml buttermilk (or same amount of whole milk with a squeeze of Trulem Lemon Juice)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp All Gold Tomato Paste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 50 g sundried tomatoes in oil, coarsely chopped
- 25 g parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, salt and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, eggs, tomato puree and oil. Fold the wet ingredients into the dry then add the sundried tomatoes and half the cheese.
- Grease a 900 g loaf tin and pour in the mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and bake for 50-60 minutes until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
All Gold Tomato Paste
Cookies help us improve your website experience.