- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg (optional)
- 8 slices Albany Superior Brown Bread
- In a shallow dish, beat eggs, milk and nutmeg until blended.
- One slice at a time, soak the bread in the egg mixture, turning once and letting stand for about a minute per side.
- Lightly grease a large non-stick pan and heat over a high heat or until hot.
- Place as many bread slices in the hot pan as will fit in a single layer. Immediately reduce heat to medium.
- Cook until golden brown and no visible liquid egg remains, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Repeat to cook remaining bread and serve immediately.
Albany Superior Brown Bread
Superior Brown Bread
Cookies help us improve your website experience.