2 tbsp olive oil
500 g leeks, finely sliced
2 plump garlic cloves, finely sliced
2 thyme sprigs, leaves picked
8 chicken thighs, skinless and boneless
500 g new potatoes, larger ones quartered, smaller ones halved
350 ml chicken stock
200 g green beans
350 g KOO Petit Pois Surfmaid Peas, drained
Lemon wedges, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large casserole dish over a medium heat. Add the leeks, garlic and thyme, cover and cook gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season the chicken and tip into the dish with the potatoes.
- Turn up the heat, pour in the stock and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat and allow to gently bubble with the lid on for 35 minutes.
- Add the green beans and peas for the final 10 minutes of cooking.
- Season to taste, then ladle into bowls or lipped plates with a squeeze of lemon.