250 g cold mashed potato
75 g Golden Cloud Flour
1 tsp baking powder
125 ml milk
1 rounded tbsp finely snipped chives
1 tsp sunflower
Knob of butter
- Sieve flour and baking powder onto cooled mash.
- Whisk eggs and milk together and add to the potato mix with the chives. Whisk batter until smooth.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Add ½ tsp sunflower oil and a dot of butter. When the fat is hot, start to cook the pancakes.
- Add 1 tbsp of batter for each pancake and cook 4 at a time. Cook for about 1 minute until the underside is golden brown and small bubbles appear.
- Flip the pancakes and cook until golden. Remove from the pan and keep warm while you cook the remaining pancakes in the same way, adding a tiny bit of oil and butter to the pan as and when needed.
- Serve the pancakes in stacks with creamy scrambled egg and crisp rashers of streaky bacon.