2 medium potatoes, halved
250 g rindless bacon slices, coarsely chopped
6 large eggs, lightly beaten
125 cup whipping cream
- Grease a deep 20 cm large frying pan.
- Boil, steam or microwave potato until just tender; drain. Cool, and slice thinly.
- In a heated, small frying pan, cook bacon, stirring, until browned; drain on kitchen towels.
- In a large frying pan, layer half potato; top with half bacon. Repeat with remaining potato and bacon. Pour combined egg and cream over potato and bacon layers.
- Preheat grill. Meanwhile, cook frittata over medium heat on hob until almost set. Place frittata under grill until browned lightly.