1 litre ovenproof dish, 2 medium bowls
2 cans KOO Lite Peach Slices, drained
2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
2 tsp vanilla essence
50 g cold butter, chopped
60 g honey
40 g Golden Cloud Flour
60 g Jungle Oats
35 g shelled pistachio kernels, coarsely chopped
Icing sugar, to dust
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a 1-litre ovenproof dish.
- Pat peaches dry with paper towels. Combine the peaches, lemon zest and vanilla essence in a medium bowl.
- Spoon the mixture into a prepared dish.
- In a medium bowl, using your fingertips, rub the butter, honey, flour, oats and pistachios together until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle it over the peach mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the topping is golden and the fruit is heated. Remove from the oven and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve.