1 can KOO Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
2/3 cup & 2 tbsp Black Cat Peanut Butter
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1. Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or power blender.
2. Process about 8-10 minutes. It's a long time but ensures a velvety texture.
3. Lightly spray a 5"x7" loaf pan with non-stick, or line with waxed paper.
4. Spread the fudge evenly in the pan.
5. Freeze for 1 hour. The fudge should be soft-set. Remove from the freezer and mark into 24 small squares.
6. Return to the freezer for another hour to set completely.
7. Store in the freezer. Let thaw for about 10 minutes before enjoying.