2 cups Jungle Oats
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp turmeric
1 tbsp honey
2 cups coconut milk
- Remove flesh from mangos and puree in a blender until smooth and creamy. Reserve half of the mango puree for later.
- In a large mixing bowl, add oats, half of the mango puree, ginger, cinnamon, turmeric, honey and coconut milk - stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Portion out oats into individual servings and top each with a layer of the reserved mango puree.
- Top with desired optional toppings.