300 g amaretti biscuits
150 ml sour cherries
200 g shelled pistachios
50 g desiccated coconut
400 g Beacon Dark Chocolate
200 g unsalted butter
3 tbsp golden syrup
- Line a 1-litre loaf tin with cling-wrap, leaving the cling-wrap edges hanging over the sides of the tin.
- Break up the amaretti in a bowl and add the cherries, pistachios and coconut.
- In a separate heatproof bowl, break the chocolate into small pieces and cut the butter into chunks. Add the golden syrup and melt in the microwave for 3 minutes, or until molten, giving the mixture a stir halfway through.
- Stir into the bowl of dry ingredients. Mix well and spoon into the lined tin, pushing the mixture down as much as you can.
- Fold the hanging cling-wrap over the cake to cover, then refrigerate for 2 ½ to 3 hours, or until firm.
- When ready to serve, turn onto a board and dust with cocoa. Slice and serve.