80 g Golden Cloud Cake Wheat Flour
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup cocoa
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
90 ml All Gold Strawberry Jam
90 ml water
75 g butter
1 large egg, lightly beaten 1 large egg white
1/3 cup Beacon Milk Chocolate chips
Icing sugar for dusting (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 180° C. Grease and line a 20cm square baking pan.
2. Mix together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
3. Combine jam, water and butter in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Add mixture to dry ingredients; stir well.
4. Add egg and egg white; stir until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon batter into prepared pan. Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted in centre comes out clean.
5. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares and dust with icing sugar, if desired.