2 cups Golden Cloud Flour
40 g sugar
3 tsp baking powder
1 cup milk
180 g butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg, for egg wash
Pinch salt for serving
1 cup cream
Hugo's Mixed Fruit Jam
- In an electric mixer combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
- Mix in the milk, butter, egg and vanilla until it forms a sticky wet batter.
- Spoon into greased muffin trays and brush with milk.
- Bake at 180°C from 15 minutes.
- Allow scones to cool on a wire rack.
- To serve: Cut the scone in half, smear with butter, a spoonful of jam and dollop of whipped cream. Serve immediately.