225 g castor sugar
225 Golden Cloud Self-raising Flour
225 g unsalted butter, softened
Juice of 1 orange
2 cups icing sugar, sifted
1 tsp vanilla paste
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cream butter, vanilla and sugar until pale. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add self-raising flour and mix well.
- Spoon batter into greased 12-hole muffin tin. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the tin and leave to cool completely.
- For the frosting, place 2 cups of icing sugar into a bowl then slowly mix in enough orange juice until the mixture is a pourable consistency. Spoon over the cooled cakes then leave to set before eating.