1 sweet potato, peeled and chopped into small chunks
Drizzle of flavourless oil, such as vegetable or sunflower
1 large avocado, peel and stone removed, roughly chopped
100 g ground almonds
100 g fine polenta
80 ml maple syrups
3 large eggs
1 ½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
100 ml semi-skimmed milk
50 g feta, crumbled (optional)
2 tbsp mixed seeds
¼ tsp sweet paprika
- Place the sweet potato in a heatproof bowl, cover with cling film and microwave on high for 8 minutes or until really soft. Leave to cool completely. Spray 9 holes if a muffin pan with Spray and Cook.
- Chop ¼ of the sweet potato into even smaller pieces and set aside.
- Place the sweet potato, avocado, almonds, polenta, maple syrup, eggs, baking powder, bicarb, milk and ¼ teaspoon salt in the bowl of food processor. Blend until completely smooth.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the muffin tin holes then top with the reserved chopped sweet potato, feta, seeds and dusting of paprika.
- Cool in the tin for 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
- Can store in a sealed container for up to 3 days.