4 medium potatoes
100 g strong cheddar, grated, plus extra for topping
100 g KOO Whole Kernel Corn
100 g mixed pepper, diced
Small handful fresh herbs
- Heat the oven to 200°C.
- Bake potatoes for about 1 hour until cooked and skins are crisp. Leave to cool completely. This can be done up to 2 days ahead.
- To stuff the jacket potatoes, heat the oven to 200°C. Cut the potatoes in half and use a spoon to carefully spoon out the middle of the potato, leaving the skin unbroken. Place the scooped potato into a mixed bowl.
- Using a fork, mash the potato until there are no lumps. Add the cheese, corn and peppers - mix well. Gently pick the larger leaves into smaller pieces. Stir the herbs into the cheesy potato mix.
- Carefully scoop the mixture back into the potato boats. Make sure that you use up all the mixture. Sprinkle with a little extra grated cheese and place on a baking tray.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 - 15 minutes until golden.