2 tsp curry paste
1 can KOO Lentils, drained and rinsed
2 salmon fillets, about 175 g each
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp Brookes Tru-Lem lemon juice
2 large handfuls baby spinach
- Heat a large, lidded shallow pan over a medium heat.
- Tip in curry paste and fry briefly, stirring constantly, until sizzling and aromatic. Add lentils with about quarter of a can of water and season. Heat until simmering then lay salmon on top, skin side up. Cover and leave salmon to cook for 6-8 minutes until it feels firm when prodded.
- While salmon is cooking, make the dressing. Mix together the olive oil and lemon juice and season well.
- When salmon is cooked, gently lift it out of the pan and set aside. Turn the heat up, stir in the spinach and a third of the dressing and cook until the spinach has just wilted.
- Spoon the lentils and spinach onto two plates then sit the salmon on top. Drizzle over the remaining dressing and serve.