300g self-raising flour
90g melted butter
2 large eggs
1 can KOO Lite Pear Halves, drained and chopped
70g chopped walnuts
100g blue cheese
Sun-dried tomato and a few rocket leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to moderate 180°C. Lightly grease a muffin pan.
- Sift flour into a large bowl. Whisk milk, butter and eggs together. Add mixture to flour, stirring until just combined.
- Fold in pear and walnuts. Spoon mixture into recesses of muffin pan until one-third full. Cut cheese into 12 cubes. Place one cube in each recess. Spoon remaining filling over until two-thirds full. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Top muffins with a slice of sun-dried tomato and a few rocket leaves for the last 5 minutes of cooking, if liked.
- Cool muffins in pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- Serve warm or store in an airtight container for up to three days.