1½ cups Golden Cloud Flour
6 tbsp sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/4 cups fat-free milk
1/4 cup no added sugar or salt Black Cat Peanut Butter
tbsp roasted peanut oil or vegetable oil
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine milk and remaining ingredients; add to flour mixture, stirring until smooth.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup batter onto a hot nonstick griddle or a large nonstick skillet.
- Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.