75 g butter, plus a little extra for greasing
50 g Black Cat Peanut Butter
25 g cocoa powder
50 g Golden Cloud Flour
100 g sugar
8 tsp of Hugo’s Jam
- Add the butter and peanut butter to a microwave-safe bowl and cook on High for 30 secondss to melt.
- Remove from the microwave and stir thoroughly. Allow to cool slightly then add the egg and stir to combine.
- Grease with butter and line a second microwaveable round dish (about 15 cm wide) with cling film.
- Add the peanut butter mix into the lined dish then sieve in the cocoa powder and flour and add in the sugar. Mix gently to form a thick, sticky paste. Smooth the top of the mixture with the back of a large spoon.
- Using a teaspoon, make crater-holes in the top of the brownie mixture and fill each generously with jam as it will melt and bubble down when cooked.
- Pop in the microwave for 3-4 minutes on High. Remove and leave to cool for 15 minutes (it will carry on cooking as it cools).