For the sponge:
115 g castor sugar
60 g self-raising flour
30 g cocoa powder
For the peanut butter frosting:
100 g butter, softened
100 g smooth Black Cat Peanut Butter
400 g icing sugar, sifted
1. Grease a Swiss roll tray and line with baking paper.
2. Pre heat the oven to 200°C.
3. Beat the eggs and castor sugar until ribbon stage (light and fluffy)
4. Sift together the self-raising flour and cocoa powder, then fold into the egg mixture with a spatula.
5. Spread evenly onto the baking tray, then bake for 10-12 minutes – be careful not to overbake the sponge as it will cause it to crack when rolled
6. Sprinkle a large sheet of baking powder with castor sugar then turn the baked sponge out onto the baking paper.
7. Roll the cake up from the short side, rolling the paper inside the cake, then leave to cool.
8. For the frosting, beat together the butter and peanut butter until smooth.
9. Mix in the icing sugar until well incorporated and smooth.
10. Unroll the sponge, then spread with the frosting, before rolling up again into a log.