2 1/4 cups Jungle Oats
2 tbsp plus 2 tsp coconut sugar or brown sugar, divided
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon plus extra for garnish
1/4 tsp salt
2 cups milk
1 large egg
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp melted coconut oil or unsalted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cans KOO Lite Peach Slices, diced
1 can KOO Lite Peach Slices for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C. Spray an 8x8- inch baking dish with cooking spray. Mix the oats, 2 tbsp sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together in a medium bowl.
2. Whisk the milk, egg, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla together in another bowl.
3. Scatter the diced peaches in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Pour the oat mixture evenly on top. Pour the milk mixture on top and press to submerge all of the dry ingredients in the liquid.
4. Arrange the peach slices on top and sprinkle with the remaining 2 teaspoons sugar and a pinch of cinnamon.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until set. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.