4 skinless chicken breasts
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, finely sliced
1 can All Gold Chopped Tomatoes
2 tbsp All Gold Garlic & Herb Hot Sauce
1 tbsp clear honey
2 medium zucchinis, thickly sliced
1 can KOO Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1. Season the chicken breasts all over with the cumin and lots of ground black pepper.
2. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and cook the chicken with the onion for 4 minutes. Turn the chicken over and cook for a further 3 minutes.
3. Stir the onions around the chicken regularly as they cook.
4. Tip the tomatoes and 250 ml water into the pan and stir in the hot sauce, honey, zucchinis and chickpeas.
5. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook for 15 minutes until the chicken is tender and the sauce has thickened slightly.