1 large egg
1 cup Golden Cloud Self-raising flour
1 cup milk
200 g blueberries
4 tbsp natural yoghurt
- Batter: Crack the egg into a large mixing bowl. Add the flour, milk and a tiny pinch of sea salt. Whisk everything together until you have a lovely, smooth batter. Fold through the blueberries, if using.
- Put a large frying pan on a medium heat and after a minute or so, add 1/2 tablespoon of oil. Carefully tilt the pan to spread the oil out evenly.
- Add a few ladles of batter to the pan, leaving enough space between each one so they have room to spread out slightly - each ladleful will make one pancake, and you'll need to cook them in batches.
- Cook the pancakes for 1 to 2 minutes, or until little bubbles appear on the surface and the bases are golden, then use a fish slice to carefully flip them over.
- When the pancakes are golden on both sides, use a spatula to transfer the pancakes to a plate.
- Repeat steps 5 to 9 with the remaining batter, adding 1/2 tablespoon of oil to the pan between batches, if needed.
- Serve the pancakes straight away, topped with a dollop of natural yoghurt, and some extra berries, if you like.