1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 spinach and herb wraps
2 tbsp Crosse & Blackwell Mayonnaise
30 g baby spinach
2 Enterprise Bacon rashers, halved and cooked
1 small tomato, halved and sliced
1 small tomato, halved and sliced 40 g marinated feta, crumbled
- Whisk eggs, chives and 1 tablespoon water in a jug. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat half the oil in a 20cm (base) frying pan over medium-high heat. Add half of the egg mixture – swirl to cover base of pan. Cook for 2 - 3 minutes or until just set.
- Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining oil and egg mixture. Cool completely.
- Place wraps on a flat surface. Spread with mayonnaise, top with omelette.
- Divide spinach, bacon, tomato and feta between wraps. Season with pepper.
- Roll up wraps tightly to enclose filling. Serve, or pack and refrigerate until required.