1 chicken breast
1 tsp chipotle paste
1 lime, juiced
1-2 slices cheese
1 Albany Bun, split
2 cherry tomatoes, chopped
3-4 pickled jalapeno slices, chopped
1/2 small garlic clove, finely grated
- Place the chicken breast between two pieces of cling film and bash with a rolling pin or pan to about 1 cm thick.
- Mix the chipotle paste with half the lime juice and spread over the chicken.
- Set a griddle pan to a high heat. Once hot, cook the chicken for 3 minutes on each side until cooked through, adding the cheese for the final 2 minutes of the cooking.
- Place the bun, cut-side down, on the griddle pan to toast lightly. Season the chicken.
- Meanwhile, mash the avocado with the remaining lime juice. Stir in the cherry tomatoes, jalapenos and garlic - season with a little salt.
- 6. Spread mixture over base of the bun then add the chicken followed by the bun top.