2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
1 cup dry Tastic Brown Rice
1 cup KOO Bean Salad
3/4 cup enchilada sauce
1 cup shredded cheese
1/2 green pepper, diced
2 tsp chilli flakes, optional
1. Cook the rice according to package instructions.
2. Heat oven to 170°C and grease a 9x9 baking dish.
3. In a mixing bowl, stir together the shredded chicken and enchilada sauce. Mix in the rice and beans and stir until it\'s all combined.
4. Transfer the mixture to the prepared 9x9 dish and top with the green peppers, then the shredded cheese and chili flakes.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, then grill for 2-3 to get a bit of crispiness to the layer of cheese.