1/2 cup full cream or rice milk
3/4 cup Jungle Oats
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground turmeric
Pinch of salt
A grating of fresh nutmeg
A handful of fresh raspberries
2 tbsp sunflower seeds, lightly toasted
Maple syrup to drizzle
Extra milk to serve
- Place the milk into a saucepan, together with the cinnamon, turmeric, salt and grating of fresh nutmeg.
- Add the oats and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Simmer the oats for about 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until creamy and slightly thickened.
- Pour into bowls and scatter with raspberries and toasted sunflower seeds.
- Drizzle over a little maple syrup and pour in a dash of cold milk.