1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
Thumb-sized piece of ginger, peeled and finely chopped
1 small pack coriander, stalks finely chopped, leaves roughly shredded
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground paprika
2 tsp garam masala
1 can All Gold Chopped Tomatoes
1 can Red Kidney Beans, in water
Cooked Tastic Basmati Rice, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a low-medium heat.
- Add the onion and a pinch of salt and cook slowly, stirring occasionally, until softened and just starting to colour.
- Add the garlic, ginger and coriander stalks and cook for a further 2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the spices to the pan and cook for another 1 minute, by which point everything should smell aromatic. Add in chopped tomatoes and kidney beans in their water and bring to the boil.
- Turn down the heat and simmer for 15 minutes until the curry is thick.
- Season to taste and serve with the basmati rice and the coriander leaves.