1 cup Jungle Oats Instant Peach
250 ml plain yoghurt
½ cup honey
¼ cup milk
3 tbsp Butter
2 tsp lime zest, finely chopped
50 g dried peaches, chopped
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 ½ cups Golden Cloud Flour
2 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
¾ cup icing sugar
4 tsp Tru-Lem lemon juice
1 tsp lime zest, chopped
1. Combine oats, yoghurt, honey, milk, butter, lime zest and peach pieces in a bowl, mix well and let stand for 10 minutes.
2. Stir in egg and mix until blended.
3. In separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, mix well. Then add to the oats mixture and stir until dry ingredients are moistened (do not over mix).
4. Fill the prepared muffin pan ¾ full, bake in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden brown ((insert a skewer into the centre and if it comes out clean it's done).
5. Cool muffins on a wire rack in the pan for 5 minutes, then take out and allow to cool completely.
6. Glaze: Whilst the muffins cool make the glaze by combining all the ingredients in a bowl until smooth then dip the tops of the muffins into the glaze and serve.