4 pieces chicken thighs
1/4 cup Brookes Tru-lem Lemon Juice
1/4 cup olive oil
1 clove minced garlic
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp dried origanum
1 tbsp honey
1. Turn the oven to the broil setting 250°C. Place the chicken skin-side down in a well seasoned cast iron skillet. Broil for 15 minutes. Flip the chicken over so the skin is facing up - broil for another 15 minutes.
2. Make the sauce by whisking the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, sea salt, and origanum together.
3. Dip each chicken piece in the sauce and return to the hot oven for a few minutes. The exterior of the chicken should get crispy and golden brown.
4. When the chicken is done, set aside. Pour out the drippings from the pan (reserve them!), wipe out any large residual chicken bits, and put the cast iron back on a warm burner.
5. Add a few tablespoons of the reserved chicken drippings and the remaining sauce + honey. Simmer for just a few minutes until the sauce is bubbly and hot. Pour the remaining sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with fresh parsley.