250 g Golden Cloud Flour
15 ml baking powder
5 ml salt
80 ml chopped parsley
30 ml oil
2 large eggs
125 ml milk
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together. Add
- In a separate bowl, whisk the oil, eggs and milk together.
- Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture and mix until smooth.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto your favourite simmering stew that is almost ready-to-serve.
- Cover the pot and allow the dumplings to cook for 10 minutes.
- When the dumplings are ready they will have doubled in size and will be springy to touch.
- Chef's tip: do not lift the lid while the dumplings are cooking. You may stop them from rising properly.