280 g Fatti’s & Moni’s Quills
3 tbsp butter
3 cloves, minced
450 medium or large shrimp, peeled & de-veined
3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
2 tbsp Golden Cloud Flour
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup chicken broth
1 cup grated mozzarella
1/4 cup plus tbsp grated parmesan
Freshly ground black pepper
2 large tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, in a large ovenproof pan over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add garlic, shrimp, and 2 tablespoons parsley. Season with salt Cook until shrimp is pink and no longer opaque, 2 minutes per side. Transfer shrimp to a plate. (Keep juices in pan.)
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter to skillet to let melt, then add flour and whisk until golden, 1 to 2 minutes. Add milk and chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Stir in 3/4 cup mozzarella and 1/4 cup parmesan until creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
- Return shrimp to pan. Add tomatoes and cooked pasta and toss until combined. (Add more milk if mixture is too thick.)
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella and 2 tablespoons parmesan and bake until melty, 5 to 7 minutes. Broil 2 to 3 more minutes until top is golden - watch it carefully so it doesn't burn!
- Garnish with remaining tablespoon parsley and serve.