3/4 cup Jungle Oats, plus extra for garnish
1-2 tbsp honey
1/2 cup strawberries, diced, plus extra for garnish
1 cup vanilla yoghurt
1 cup strawberry yogurt
1. Combine the oats and 1 tablespoon of the honey in a bowl. Mix well. If the mixture seems dry, add a bit more honey.
2. Place 12 silicone baking cups on a baking sheet. Add about 1 to 1 - 1/2 tablespoons of the granola mixture into the bottom of each cup. Press down gently with your fingers.
3. Combine the vanilla yogurt and the strawberries, and mix.
4. Spoon about 1 - 1/2 tablespoons of the mixture into each of the cups. Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
5. Remove from the freezer, and spoon strawberry yogurt into each cup, up to the top. Add a few pieces of strawberries to the top of the yogurt.
6. Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before serving, or until solid.
7. When you're ready to serve, carefully bend back the silicone cups (the granola at the bottom may stick a bit). Add to a plate and sprinkle with a bit of granola for garnish.
8. Serve immediately.