1/2 cup coconut oil (or butter, melted)
3/4 cup Black Cat Peanut Butter
1/2 cup light brown sugar
3 tbsp honey
2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup almond meal
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a 9×13” pan and set aside.
2. In a bowl, add the melted coconut oil (or butter), chocolate peanut butter, brown sugar, honey, vanilla, eggs, and almond meal.
3. Mix until smooth, then stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the middle jiggles and brownies are moist.
5. Cool completely before cutting into squares.