2 tsp matcha powder
60 g spinach
100 ml milk
200 g Golden Cloud Self-raising Flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp maple syrup
½ tsp vanilla extract
25 g butter, melted plus extra for frying
To serve (optional)
Handful green grapes
Few mint leaves
1 green apple or pear, sliced
4 tbsp All Gold Seville Orange Marmalade
4 tbsp natural yogurt
- Put the matcha powder, spinach and milk into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a bowl with the rest of the pancake ingredients and whisk until the mixture is limp-free.
- Melt a small knob of butter in a large non-stick pan the start frying the pancakes, making each one from approximately 2 tablespoons of batter.
- Cook each pancake for 2-3 minutes then flip over and cook for another minute on the reverse. You will need to do this in 3 or 4 batches depending on the size of your frying pan.
- Serve the pancakes stacked up with plenty of green fruit and a drizzle of warm lime curd or marmalade.