1 1/2 tbsp butter
2 eggs, whisked
1 can KOO Mixed Vegetables
2 tsp minced garlic (about 4 cloves)
Salt and pepper to taste
4 cups cooked Tastic Rice, chilled
3 green onions, thinly sliced
1/3 cup soy sauce
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
1. In a large skillet, melt ½ the butter over medium-high heat. Add the whisked eggs and scramble until almost dry. Add salt and pepper to the eggs to taste. Remove the eggs to a separate place.
2. Melt the remaining butter in the skillet. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute until fragrant. Add the mixed vegetables to the skillet, along with a pinch of salt and pepper and sauté with the garlic until heated through.
3. Stir in the rice, green onions, soy sauce, fish sauce and fry for 5 minutes.
4. Add the eggs back to the skillet and stir to combine. Add the sesame oil and stir to combine.
5. Remove from the heat and serve.