6 eggs, hard-boiled and shelled
100 g Enterprise Liver de Luxe Spread
60 ml Crosse and Blackwell mayonnaise
Few drops of Tabasco to taste
All Gold Sweet Chilli Sauce
1. Halve the eggs lengthwise and remove the yolks with a teaspoon.
2. Mash the egg yolks, liver spread and mayonnaise together to form a smooth paste. (Use a liquidizer if available or push the mixture through a sieve.)
3. Add the tabasco sauce and salt & pepper to taste.
4. Pipe or spoon equal measures of the mixture into the egg white halves.
5. When the eggs have boiled, pour off the water and place the pot under cold running water. Crack the eggs under the water. The cold water runs in under the shell, making it easier for shelling.
6. Leave for 1-2 minutes before shelling.