2 onion, sliced
125 ml boiling water
25 ml oil
25 ml All Gold Apricot Jam
25 ml vinegar
25 ml curry powder (or more, according to taste)
10 ml salt
75 ml Jungle Oats
500 g beef mince
1 egg, whisked
15 ml cornflour
5 ml turmeric
1. Cook onions in 125ml boiling water in a large frying pan until soft. Add oil and fry onions lightly.
2. Add apricot jam, vinegar and curry powder and boil for a further 3 minutes.
3. Mix 5ml salt, Jungle Oats and egg. Mix with the mince and half the onion mixture.
4. Dissolve the cornflour, turmeric and remaining 5ml salt into 250 ml water. Add to remainder of onion mixture in the pan. Cool until sauce starts to thicken.
5. Shape mince into balls and add to the hot sauce in the pan.
6. Cook over a low heat for +- 30 minutes until meatballs are done.