8-10 medium size red potatoes
450 g Enterprise Bacon, chopped
1 1/2 to 2 cups Crosse & Blackwell Mayonnaise
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup dill weed seasoning
2 tsp onion powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook chopped bacon in a large frying pan.
2. While the bacon is cooking, scrub and cut your red potatoes into medium bite size pieces. Put in a large pot and fill with cold water.
3. Boil potatoes until tender, but not too soft. Drain, do not rinse.
4. Lay drained potatoes in a wide baking dish with paper towels in the bottom.
5. Start to boil 10 eggs (at the same time as you start the potatoes and bacon).
6. Use cold water as well when covering the eggs in the pot. Once the eggs start to boil, turn off burner. (But leave pan on heat.) Put lid on for 12 minutes.
7. Peel the shells off the eggs. Cut the eggs in half and pop out the yolks, set aside. Cut the rest of the egg whites into bite size pieces.
8. Put the yolks in to a large mixing bowl with the mayo, sour cream, dill weed, onion powder, salt and pepper. Mix together until creamy.
9. When the potatoes are cooled, add them to the creamy egg mixture. Add the chopped egg whites and crispy bacon. Stir and fold softly until all combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve.