3 tbsp Golden Cloud Flour
2 tbsp granulated sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
2 cups whipping cream, divided
1 tbsp turbinado sugar
- Preheat oven to 204°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt with a fork to blend. Stir in 1 3/4 cups whipping cream, or just enough to bring mixture together into a wet dough.
- Turn dough out into a light floured surface and pat or roll to about 1/2 inch thick.
- Use a 2" round cutter to cut out rounds, gathering and re-rolling scraps as needed until you have about 25 rounds.
- Place them slightly apart on the baking sheet and sprinkle with turbinado sugar.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and scones are baked through.