2 tbsp sunflower oil
225 g pack paneer, cut into cubes
1 head of cauliflower, broken into small florets
2 onions, thickly sliced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 heaped tbsp tikka masala paste
KOO Tomato Paste
1 can KOO Fresh Garden Peas, drained
Small pack coriander, roughly chopped
Cooked Tastic Basmati Rice or naan breads, to serve
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a large non-stick frying pan, add the paneer and fry gently until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil and the cauliflower to the pan, and cook for 10 minutes until browned.
- Add the onions and cook for a further 5 minutes until softened. Stir in the garlic and curry paste, then pour in the paste and 250 ml water, and season. Bring to a simmer, then cover and cook for 18-20 minutes or until the cauliflower is just tender.
- Add the peas and crispy paneer to the pan and cook for a further 2 minutes. Stir through most of the coriander and garnish with the rest.
- Serve with cooked basmati rice or naan bread, raita or your favourite chutney.