2 x 410g cans All Gold Tomato and Onion Mix
5 ml garlic, chopped
10 ml sugar
1/2 vegetable stock cube in 250ml boiling water
Salt and pepper to taste
800 g butternut, cut into 1cm pieces
10 ml dried sage
Salt & pepper to taste
60 g butter
30 g Golden Cloud Cake Flour
1 L milk
500 ml cream
Salt to taste
12 Fatti’s & Moni’s Spinach Lasagne Sheets
160 g feta cheese, crumbled
60 g cheddar cheese, grated
1. Simmer the tomato and onion, garlic, sugar, stock and seasoning for 10 minutes until thickened.
2. Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a large ovenproof dish.
3. Cook the butternut in boiling salted water until soft then add it to the tomato sauce.
4. Melt the butter in a saucepan then add the flour, remove from heat then whisk in the milk then simmer while stirring for 10 minutes.
5. Stir in cream and season then set aside.
6. Cover base of the greased oven dish with a single layer of pasta then ⅓ butternut, ⅓ white sauce & ⅓ feta.
7. Repeat this step until mix is finished, top with grated cheese and bake for 30 minutes until pasta is cooked. Serve hot.