1 cup cooked Tastic Rice
425 g can tuna, drained well
1/2 cup grilled capsicum, roughly chopped
250 g broccoli, cut into small florets
1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
2 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
1/3 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a 6cm-deep, 24cm round (top) pie dish.
2. Place rice, tuna, capsicum, broccoli, cheese, basil and chives in a bowl. Stir to combine.
3. Spoon mixture into pie dish.
4. Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over rice mixture.
5. Tap dish on bench to remove air bubbles. Bake for 1 hour 10 minutes or until firm, covering with foil if over browning during cooking.
6. Stand for 5 minutes. Cut into wedges. Serve.