200 g lean ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1 can KOO Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
100 g green chillies, diced
200 g sour cream
2 tbsp Golden Cloud Cake Flour
1/4 tsp garlic powder
8 corn tortillas (6 inches)
2 sachets KOO Tomato Paste
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1. In a large skillet cook the ground beef, onion, chilli powder, and cumin until onion is tender and meat is no longer pink; drain.
2. Stir beans and un-drained chilli peppers into meat mixture; set aside.
3. In a small mixing bowl stir together sour cream, flour, and garlic powder until combined; set aside.
4. Place half of the tortillas in the bottom of a lightly greased rectangular baking dish, cutting to fit if necessary.
5. Top with half of the meat mixture, half of the sour cream mixture, and half of the enchilada sauce. Repeat layers.
6. Cover dish with plastic wrap; chill in refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
7. Preheat oven to 180°C.
8. Remove plastic wrap; cover dish with foil. Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly.
9. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese and bake 5 minutes more.