2 large ripe bananas
1 cup milk
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 cups Jungle Oats
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
2. Lightly grease 12 muffin cups or line with silicone baking cups.
3. In a medium bowl, mash the bananas well.
4. Add the milk, egg, and vanilla and stir to combine.
5. Add the oats, salt, and baking powder and stir to combine.
6. Stir in the chocolate chips.
7. Pour the mixture into the muffin cups and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.