250g Butternut squash, peeled and chopped
2 tsp Olive oil
Salt and black pepper
90g Raw cashews
3 Garlic cloves
1 tbsp Trulem lemon juice
1 tsp Colmans Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp Italian Herbs, dried
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1/2 tsp Paprika
450g Fattis & Monis High Fibre Macaroni
Breadcrumbs / Greated Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180 ℃.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over a high heat and cook the pasta according to package instructions, drain and set aside.
- Place the butternut squash on a large baking tray. Drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat, then spread out in a single layer and roast for 40 minutes, flipping the pieces over halfway through.
- Sauce: Place the cashews in the bowl of a food processor and whizz into fine crumbs. Add the milk, garlic, lemon juice, mustard, Italian seasoning, turmeric and paprika. Add some salt and pepper and whizz until smooth.
- Add the roasted squash to the food processor and whizz until smooth. Add the sauce to the pasta and stir to coat. Scoop into a baking dish and top with Cheese and Breadcrumbs. Bake at 180 ℃ for 20-25 minutes.
Cooks Tips! Add some chopped spring onion for extra flavour and colour.