1 cup heavy whipping cream
450 g Enterprise Bacon, cooked crisp and coarsely chopped
3 cups grated cheddar cheese
1/3 cup green onions, chopped
1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
Sour cream, chopped green onions and fresh thyme sprigs, if desired
- Heat oven to 175°C and spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with Spray & Cook.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and whipping cream with whisk or fork until well blended.
- Stir in bacon, cheese, 1/3 cup green onions and the thyme leaves. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until knife inserted in centre comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Top each serving with a dollop of sour cream and garnish with chopped green onions.