2 cup rolled Jungle Oats, old fashioned
2 bananas, medium ripe
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1 can KOO Unsweetened Apple Slices, diced
1. Preheat oven to 190°C.
2. Line standard muffin pan with 12 liners and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, mash banana with a fork.
4. Then beat in the egg and add rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon, milk and pinch of salt. Stir until well combined.
5. Add the diced apples. Stir to combine.
6. Divide the batter into the prepared muffin pan and bake for 15 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.