- 50g Jungle Oats
- 25g Desiccated Coconut
- 25g Jungle Taystee Wheat
- 4 tbsp Canola Oil
For the Raspberry sauce:
- 150g Cream Cheese or Cottage Cheese, Smooth and Plain
- 3 tbsp Icing sugar/Stevia/Natural Sweetener
- 2 tbsp Trulem lemon juice
- 1 can Koo Lite Pear Halves, drained and cut into thin slices
- 80g Raspberries
- 1 tbsp Icing sugar/Stevia
- 1 tsp Trulem lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Mix the oats, coconut, taystee wheat and oil together.
- Scoop onto a baking tray and roast in the oven for 15 Minutes, turning half way through.
- Allow to cool completely, before dividing between 8 serving glasses.
- Beat together the cream cheese, icing sugar and lemon juice until fluffy.
- Spoon into each of the dessert glasses, smoothing the top as much as possible.
- Place sliced Pears over the top.
- Refrigerate for an hour to set.
- Combine the raspberry sauce ingredients in a food processor/blender and puree until smooth.
- Strain the mixture through a mesh sieve to remove any seeds or pulp.
Fresh raspberries can be used if you want to omit the sauce. Koo Lite Guavas Halves are also a delicious addition to this recipe for an alternative flavour.
Jungle Plus Original
High Protein Porridge
Koo Lite Pear Halves
in Fruit Juice
Cookies help us improve your website experience.